When you eat a Fori bar, you don’t need to read the ingredients LIST AND QUESTION what's inside. We believe our ancestors got it right. We’ve hunted and gathered the best natural ingredients without compromise.
FREE TO ROAM
Fori animals are free to roam. Our beef and lamb enjoy a grass diet, whilst our poultry are free to forage. Studies have shown that meat from grass-fed and free range animals is superior.
We carefully source our seeds, fruits, herbs, spices, salt and other natural ingredients ensuring that they are of the highest quality. We don't use any additives or preservatives.
Fori bars only uses 100% free range egg-white powder from Europe. The most bio-available protein source on the planet, in terms of quality it's about as good as it gets.
Our promise to provide superior sustenance is not just to you, but to our animals too. Consumers have on the whole been led to believe that meat is meat. In other words no matter what an animal is fed, the nutritional value of its products remains the same. This is not true. An animal's diet can have a profound influence on the nutrient content of its products - so a happier, healthier animal naturally produces superior meat. For example, our grass fed beef is:
- Lower in total fat and higher in total omega-3 fatty acids (good fats)
- A healthier ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids
- Higher in conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)
- Higher in vaccenic acid (which can be turned into CLA)
- Higher in vitamin E, B vitamins, beta-carotene and minerals; calcium, magnesium and potassium.